Tuesday, March 16, 2021

MEMORIES NEVER LOST

  I dreamed,but I never thought fulfilment was knocking at my door.

Her glow was penetrating through the windows of my heart.

My heart was dancing out of joy,she is the one! 

Every eye on the path showed her the way,little did they know it led to my palace.

Her smile always took my anger away.She was a piece of peace. 

Our time together honoured me with laughter,but a spice of insecurity. 

This always hit hard,I feared ever losing her,she was a pillar to heart. 

I feared she would find another Kingdom, I feared she would find more love and laughter in the eyes of another man.

But the storm hit me hard,They more I protected my heart from a heartbreak, the more cracks developed in our relationship. 

Who would help me repair it,she no longer cared.

She believed in what we had was true love,that I over protected only from the east,but the storm hit from the west.

My insecurities cost me precious gem. one that I will travel a billion miles but never find.

I was the cause of all my misfits and misfortunes. 

I was the cause of all my pain and tears. 

Without my source of happiness, I was  a walking dead! 

Darkness rules my palace,the source of light is a dream that I ruined.

Without the Queen, music is no longer sweet.

My life is now a ruin,I wish she would come back, and spice up my life.

She is a memories never lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE REPORTING IN FEAR,AS THEY ARE ON THE QUEST OF SILENCING THE FOURTH ESTATE

John Omido,a victim of police brutality during the ongoing peaceful protest. In recent times, Kenya has witnessed a surge in protests, with ...