Thursday, April 29, 2021

I GIVE IN

 How I wish everyday is a dream, a dream that never comes true.The hunting dogs are hunting me,the haunting demons are haunting me,and the world's thomas are doubting me.The birds grew tired of singing the sweet memories ,and the crickets are no longer holding their midnight meetings. The woods around me are growing thicker, and the lights fading away.Am drowning in loneliness and suffocating from the bitter reality.Am holding on to a dry leaf, feeding on a poisonous stem, and trusting the rotten roots.On my back is a  load of desires of a dreaming man.Am wrapped in shallow hopes,but my Mind caged in the desires of the heart.They switched off, all the lights and broke all the bridges,Am left wondering around, thirsty and weary. The wild is my home,and alone is my family, I give in! 

5 comments:

WE ARE REPORTING IN FEAR,AS THEY ARE ON THE QUEST OF SILENCING THE FOURTH ESTATE

John Omido,a victim of police brutality during the ongoing peaceful protest. In recent times, Kenya has witnessed a surge in protests, with ...