Wednesday, March 24, 2021

MY MOON

 Amid the lightning strikes  and I lost the key to my heart.Holding on to the wheels,driving on the road of shame.All I wish is for you to be my destination. I lost to disappointment but I never seized to love.I changed the locks,will you accept the keys to my heart,promising me you will never misplace it.Am gambling between you or death,please be my saviour.I want to be your light but don't mind about the shadows.Am not a mason but join me and let's build a future together.Your smiles are all I need to make my worst days into best moments.Am a missing  person,cause am lost in your love.Gone are the days of deception.At the helm of all this,is I love you. I want to be the reason why you will never know pain and never to cry.When you are down,I will join you on my knees and we will rise up together.I will call you my moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE REPORTING IN FEAR,AS THEY ARE ON THE QUEST OF SILENCING THE FOURTH ESTATE

John Omido,a victim of police brutality during the ongoing peaceful protest. In recent times, Kenya has witnessed a surge in protests, with ...