Tuesday, March 16, 2021

MY LUCKY CHARM

 You beside my heart,Call it a dream come true!

The birds sang earlier than any other day,What was in store was much more than a better day.

Stars were fading away,the sun was peeping through the clouds,I wish I knew what they were planing,but it couldn't have made a difference.

With a single breathe in, my heart was fully charged ready for a spark,that could light my day in my darkest hour,a prayer.

On that day, every noise turned into music,and I became a dancer,the roads became my theatre.

I blinked once,and a smile hit my eyes.

Black is beautiful they would say, from her forehead that was reflecting the suns beautiful rays,call it, the sun kissed!

Her body shape, was a lesson I missed in the maths class, I had no name for it.

I wished that morning would never end!

The smile from this angel,made my day better.

That day became a memory,but a memory I live to cherish! 

She became my lucky charm!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE REPORTING IN FEAR,AS THEY ARE ON THE QUEST OF SILENCING THE FOURTH ESTATE

John Omido,a victim of police brutality during the ongoing peaceful protest. In recent times, Kenya has witnessed a surge in protests, with ...