Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I HAVE A BLEEDING HEART

 Those shoulders had thorns, They blocked my end of the tunnel,crushed my eggs of hope. Am lost in the sea of regrets and eating from the devil's plate. Is my success just a fairy tale? Or a ship that never sails. All my flowers are fading away,I don't see the beauty of life. I held on to the last knot of the rope but they cut it with a knife. I see my tears cause they filled the sea. Holding on to a mask of fake happy life, Is the king of misfortunes. If their time flies then mine crawls.It is raining heavily,am standing below a tree and all  am hoping for is that lightning never strikes me.Splashes of dirty water on my trousers from the evil monsters. When this sun rise,or when will the moon light my world.Am caged in my shadows. I have a bleeding heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE REPORTING IN FEAR,AS THEY ARE ON THE QUEST OF SILENCING THE FOURTH ESTATE

John Omido,a victim of police brutality during the ongoing peaceful protest. In recent times, Kenya has witnessed a surge in protests, with ...