Wednesday, March 24, 2021

LIGHT OF THE STARS DIMMED BY TEARS OF THE WORLD

 


It is in the middle of a confused hour.I try to drive my attention away from too much thoughts causing my sleepless night due to imminent circumstances.At a distance through my window,am obsessed by this glowing star which differentiate itself from  every other source emitting light.In this star,I see hope,I see a dream come true.

But there is something coming,a cloud,it is almost covering my little star.As the light of the star fades away,I  see a dream shattered,I see hope lost.The clouds are dark and I notice the world is in tears.Am left in a dilemma that I can not explain.



Am still in a dillema cause I don't understand why is the world in tears.The moon's light is pipping through the clouds,hopingto regain its night freedom from the clouds.Effort bears no vain,but I see hope,I see hope coming from the east,I see hope showing me light, but the clouds still want to continue rulling.

when a lion roars even the mighty elephant runs for its life.This hope is signified by the sun,the clouds have no otherwise but give up,he lost.A new hope is born,A new dream is awaken,but without the clouds,I will never know that life is not

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE REPORTING IN FEAR,AS THEY ARE ON THE QUEST OF SILENCING THE FOURTH ESTATE

John Omido,a victim of police brutality during the ongoing peaceful protest. In recent times, Kenya has witnessed a surge in protests, with ...